Intelligentsia Purgatory

Here lies an individual desiring to reach a place of total written implosion, where a new individual is created driven to deliver prose worthy of reading....

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Torts, Torts, Torts


Work is stressful, especially when dealing with properties,
landlords who have no idea of how to appropriately run them
and tenents who have no concept of rights relating to their
residencies, be they rented or owned. I apologize for venting,
but I look forward to the day when I can look at work from this
perspective...

3 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

LMBAO!
LMBAO!
LMBAO!
LMBAO!

definitely should have had this sign as i did my "office space" piece last night!

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL!! That's funny! Sounds like you need a vacation!

7:57 PM  
Blogger MagicalSis said...

this is a great one especially for me. i tend to be inconsistent anyway.

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home