Intelligentsia Purgatory

Here lies an individual desiring to reach a place of total written implosion, where a new individual is created driven to deliver prose worthy of reading....

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Two Slices of Chocolate Cake

He finally asked the dreaded question,
I was eager to hear, but hesitant to answer,
“can we trios?”

Initial thought, place him in triage, brain contusion,
nose bleeding, further thinking yielded curiosity,
“with whom?”

Silence filled the room, bouncing between us
like Pong, eyes rolling upward like tempest winds
forming over thundering oceanic seas, he braced himself,
opened his mouth, speaking, “your mom.”

Speechless,
…dropping to his knees, he divulged our secret,
“she told me you were going to give her as my birthday gift,”
how convenient, she has stolen my thunder,
but not my lightening, casual fantasy turned real,
how frightening, and since the cat was out of the bag
I indulged, "you fuck her, we make love"…

1 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

"she has stolen my thunder,
but not my lightening,"

hell yeah, tight ass line! interesting that the initial thought (after he presented the idea of a trois) was "place him in triage, brain contusion, nose bleeding..." i think more women say that, while far less really mean it (meaning that they are indeed curious/intrigued, interested in the idea)...
~fallen angel

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home