Intelligentsia Purgatory

Here lies an individual desiring to reach a place of total written implosion, where a new individual is created driven to deliver prose worthy of reading....

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Get It as I Need It

There has yet to be a man who touches so gently,
fingers reaching, non-trembling palms confident
awaiting panties touching the floor; as instructed,
not corrupted by the line of women I know want to
hear his opinions concerning their vaginal linings,
his timing with soft words almost scheduled like
our one-on-one meetings, lasting anywhere between
five to 30 minutes,
informative to the point where dependency is developing,
it is only our third time yet I’m totally engulfed in him,
it would be wrong of me to lust him,
so I stick to appreciation,
elation always follows our interactions,
him touching my inner canal, deep,
leaves cervix bending, contractions,
pulsating, crossing legs, hoping he doesn’t notice,
comforting, he tells me,
“its normal, relax until involuntary movement subsides,”
the space between my thighs is his to explore until
he is needed no more,
when the opportunity presents itself I’ll do as I did before,
get his number off the refrigerator door,
972.58O.BGYN

6 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

LOL! i also have a rapid fire piece about a visit to the gynecologist! too cute!
~fallen angel

i added you to my links today ms. lillian, hope that's okay?!?!

2:11 PM  
Blogger SLUMP FACADE said...

You and your switch up endings, I was hoping it would have ceased with a SPLASH!

3:37 PM  
Blogger Superstar Nic said...

Jus stopping by to welcome you to the blogosphere! Have a great weekend.

4:30 PM  
Blogger Lyrically speaking said...

Welcome Lillian,
Bryan referred me to your blog, wow, really nice write, I will stop by more often. Again welcome!

5:13 AM  
Blogger nikki said...

hehehe...i LOVE IT!

wish all paps were as sensual.

10:36 AM  
Blogger MagicalSis said...

someone has a medical fetish.....hmmmmmm, how 'bout a hand for those duck bills...hehehe
maybe i'm not the only freakkkkkk here, huh Angel???

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home