Intelligentsia Purgatory

Here lies an individual desiring to reach a place of total written implosion, where a new individual is created driven to deliver prose worthy of reading....

Monday, July 10, 2006

Love Collapse

The following piece is a collabo between SLUMP and I,
concerning a kiss we never had, but imagined how it
would make each of us feel should we ever cross the
plutonic line. Love Collapse was inspired FOREVER
KISS GOODBYE, written by G & Fallen Angel (Great Piece).
Part, fact, fiction, it was written with the
hopes you would enjoy reading it as much as we enjoyed
writing it. Let us know what you think, again, thank you
for letting me into your blog circles, your opinion of my
prose is greatly appreciated...

Lillian = Bold, SLUMP = Italicized

Kissing you makes my mouth hot,
creates images of places where committed
hearts journey to sneak unfurled forbidden loves
like kids taking chocolate kisses from Grandma’s
candy bowl, quietly...

Kissing you makes my nipples tingle,
creates feelings which make my heart shiver,
not from the cold, but from the sun warmth
you shine, like old shoes made new from buffing
polish, covering all the impurities of worn leather,
carefully…

Kissing you makes my finger tips numb,
creates thoughts of peaceful places where
waterfalls cascade across the backs of
strong mountains leaving them wet like my
lips when I pull back from our embrace,
reluctantly…


Kissing you makes my vagina swim, contract,
stirring liquids preparing for consumption
like the sexy young college-aged girl
working at Frullati, slowly mixing bananas, cherries
patiently waiting for the next customer,
leaving me anticipating the mixing of a

particular banana, cherry, desperately…

Kissing you erects my passion, long, thick obsession
made for pushing deep into the clouds,
making rains pour from the feminine Heavens,
like when the sun is shining,
while rainbows are bending during a light shower,
fascinating…

Kissing you makes time stand still,
frozen, watching moments pass through
closed eyes, like day dreaming on lookers
searching for the answers to unasked questions
within the confinements of a tapered reality designed
to pacify, make calm, gingerly…

Kissing you gives me temporary amnesia,
like when I forget about him, her during us time,
similar to when my torn heart overtakes my very aware mind,
but different then when I regret OUR actions, but wish “ours” would never end,
true, which is why I now understand why real love only comes,
goes when we meet,
only blossoms when we depart, greet, share, touch,
which is why I now understand why “we” love each other so much,
but can’t because we’re married,
true, you to him, I to her, OUR reality a blur, “our” fantasy crystal clear,

I love you

I love you too,
and will do so until we meet again to merge our hearts,
Yes, combine this love thru our most favorite activity; a kiss…

5 Comments:

Blogger Angel said...

"Kissing you makes my vagina swim, contract,
stirring liquids preparing for consumption
like the sexy young college-aged girl
working at Frullati, slowly mixing bananas, cherries
patiently waiting for the next customer,
leaving me anticipating the mixing of a
particular banana, cherry, desperately…"

DAMN frullati!!!! tight ass analogy girl! is it terrible that i've never even been there??? a shame, yeah i know.

12:32 PM  
Blogger Shelle said...

i commented on slump's blog about this piece...nice job poets, nice job.
vivid whew

1:18 PM  
Blogger Lyrically speaking said...

Now that's a powerful kiss

6:21 AM  
Blogger Xave said...

Good stuff! It certainly got my juices flowing. Gona go write now...

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh!! I read this on Slump's page and I thought it was awesome!! Good job! Nice poetry!

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home